Release Date: Tue Nov 12, 2013Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol Pacific Skies
Platform: iPad, iPhone, PC
Battle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets! Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
- Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
- Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the army or navy
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
- Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
- Single Player campaign and Hot Seat Multiplayer missions with leaderboards
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. PC Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: 1GHz 32-bit (x86) processor or 1-GHz 64-bit (x64) processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: : 256MB Video Card w/ OpenGL capabilities (Intel HD4000+, GeForce 7600+, GeForce 100+, Radeon HD2000+)
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: Audio output capability DirectX®: OpenGL